ROLE DESCRIPTION. A PERSON WHO…
- Is an experienced professional who has a Bachelor’s degree, appropriate credential, 3+ years of teaching experience, who feels a deep passion and responsibility for helping to change education in their lifetime for the purpose of changing the world
- Understands that each student is different, hence develops differentiated learning plans and experiences and can track that learning journey for each student.
- Loves to facilitate learning and build skills through a variety of ways, including hands on, real-life learning.
- Lives a sustainable lifestyle, loves to be connected with nature, composting, living outdoors and getting dirty.
- Has started and/or supported causes to better the world
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 3 years of post-qualification teaching (or work in the specific area of the role applied for). Experience with an internationally used and recognised curriculum preferred.
- Must have a high level of English proficiency, though native fluency is not required. (If not a native speaker of English, then presentation of IELTS and TOEFL examination scores in the application process is helpful.)
- Prior expatriate teaching or working experience preferred with evidence of cultural integration, competency, and language acquisition.
- Should have experience and skills in using and explaining holistic or other non-traditional curriculum models and how that relates to curriculum development, overall class planning and an individual child’s’ development in that context across the learning experiences.
Successful candidates will show a high level of competency in the following areas:
- Resilience and emotional intelligence.
- Show evidence of exemplary strategies and techniques that meet the needs of individual students, groups, and/or classes/groups of students in a highly responsive and inclusive manner.
- Have strong, creative and optimistic ideas and implementation strategies for Behavior Management.
- Participate in curriculum development and/or programme teamwork
- Establish partnerships with students, colleagues, parents, as well as facilitate teamwork within the school community to support student learning.
- Show an optimistic attitude toward parent engagement and interaction.
- Have all necessary documents for work permit:
– Judicial Records within 06 months
– Health Certification within 12 months
– Bachelor’s degree
– Certificate of work experience (at least 03 years)
- Must be open minded to work in a culturally diverse environment
ENJOY UNIQUE BENEFITS
- Practice and help invent progressive education with a purpose, while enjoying the freedom and independence to engage in new learning methods, projects and experiment with your ideas.
- Up your game through a formal professional development Programme focusing on Education for Sustainability.
- Earn an appropriate salary
- Please send your CV to email@example.com
- Email subject: (Genesis2020) Position – Your full name
- For more information please contact: 039 779 7967 (Ms. Hien)