● Support the ideals and policies of the school and implement the school’s philosophy and objectives.Assume responsibility for the education of the students in class.
● Develop the content of courses in relation to the school’s philosophy, objectives and appropriately recognized programs.
● Assist in ensuring the safety of all children in the school and intervene if conflict should arise between any students.
Teaching related tasks
- Teach classes assigned by the School Principal and promote the welfare and safety of students.
- Develop lesson plans based on the aims of curricula, select the appropriate lesson content and activities to the needs of each student in class(es), in relation to the school’s philosophy and objectives.
- Prepare, facilitate, and continuously improve ESL lessons for assigned grades integrating Green Topic.
- Teach ESL classes for staff members after school.
- Maintain records of work covered by class(es).
- Be aware that the appraisal documents encompass what is expected of teachers in relation to their teaching practices.
Students & Parents Collaborative tasks
- Correct regularly and promptly all assignments completed by students.
- Keep accurate, complete records of each student’s progress.
- Inform parents of students’ progress by ways of report cards, diaries and, where necessary, letters or individual meetings.
- Be available for all parent-teacher conferences.
Administrative tasks to report to the Principal and/or with other relevant departments.
- Attend all relevant meetings, including planning meetings.
- Submit to the School Principal copies of all letters sent to parents.
- Keep informed, by way of personal files, of all factors relevant to each student.
- Be familiar with new developments and methods in the teaching field.
- Ensure appropriate behaviour of students in class and around the school.
- Keep the administration and coordinators informed about student absence, lateness or discipline problems.
- Maintain inventories of all textbooks and materials issued to students and to ensure the return of these.
- Ensure that the room(s) is/are attractively decorated and conducive to learning.
2. Other duties
- Undertake other tasks as and when assigned by the immediate supervisor, Principal and/or Management.
- Support translation of documents for ESL Team.
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email subject: (Genesis2020) Position – Your full name
- For more information please contact: 039 779 7967 (Ms. Hien)