I. REGULAR TUITION FEES
- Understood to be the tuition fees for the regular class hours according to the Primary and Secondary education program of Genesis.
- The regular tuition fees specified in this section do not include the costs of school supplies, experiential programs, or other extracurricular activities.
- The tuition fee package for the entire academic year is calculated according to the table below. Tuition is divided into 2 semesters, each with 5 school months. Tuition is collected by semester or by academic year, not monthly.
Tuition fee policy for new students at different admission times:
II. TUITION FEE DEDUCTION AND APPLICATION ORDER:
- Deduction for students with siblings currently studying with Genesis: for students whose biological siblings (with the same parents or with the same father or mother) or a sibling adopted by their parents and certified by law currently studying at Genesis, the second child is entitled to a 5% discount on the regular tuition fee, from the third child onwards, a 10% discount on the regular tuition fee (in the order of children in the family). The offer is only valid for the time the students are siblings at Genesis and will be adjusted the moment one of the students stops at Genesis. Parents need to pay an additional fee for the discount fee that has been deducted under this policy from the time one of the students stops studying until the end of the school year.
- Deduction for early payment by year is applied at the time-based discount rate, specifically as follows:
3.This discount applies only to the regular tuition fee, on the total tuition fee required after deducting other incentives (if any).
- Order of applying deductions:
- Scholarships/Tuition fee Deduction Packages
- Discounts for students with siblings
- Other incentives (if any)
- Year-whole tuition fee discount
- Refund in case of withdrawal/dropout is specified in Section V.
- Annually, based on inflation, the school adjusts the tuition fee rate. The adjustment rate does not exceed 3.5%/year compared to the listed tuition fee.
III. ONE-TIME FEES
1. Entrance application fee
- Fee: 2,000,000 VND/student/time of enrollment. The application fee is nonrefundable in any case.
- Students who failed to apply the first time, depending on the evaluation results, the Board of Directors may meet and directly evaluate the students on the second application attempt.
- Students who pass the entrance application in semester 1 but do not enroll, if they apply for admission in semester 2, they need to pay the application fee and re-apply.
- Students who have dropped out of school and applied for re-enrollment need to pay the application fee and re-apply according to the enrollment regulations at that time.
2. Admission registration fee
- Fee: 5,000,000 VND/student. This fee is not refundable or transferable under any circumstances.
- Students pay a one-time enrollment fee for the duration of their study at Genesis.
- The enrollment fee must be submitted within 1 week from the date of receiving the notice of admission. After 01 week, the results will be annulled if parents do not pay the fee.
- Students who have dropped out of school and want to re-enrol will need to pay the same enrollment fee as new students.
3.Transition registration fee
- Students transferring from Kindergarten to Primary, from Primary to Secondary at Genesis Education System schools will pay a registration fee of VND 5,000,000. This amount will be deducted when the student pays the admission fee for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Students who do not enroll before the start of the 2023-2024 school year will not be refunded the transition registration fee submitted.
IV. OTHER FEES
1. School development fee
- Is an annual fee collected at the beginning of each school year or when a new student enrolls, applicable to both current and new students. This fee is not refundable or transferable under any circumstances (even if the student has not yet attended school).
- School development fees for the whole school year are as follows:
- This fee is collected once for the whole school year; students who enroll after December 31, 2023 pay 50% of the whole school year fee.
2. School supplies and experiential activities fee
- The school supplies and experiential activities fees is an annual fee collected at the beginning of each school year or when a student enters a new school, applicable to both current and new students.
- The school supplies fee is the cost to provide textbooks, English books for students, learning software and application platforms, materials and specific learning materials in the program.
- The experiential activities fee is used for compulsory experiential activities, project activities during the school year to help students gain practical experience and apply the knowledge they have learned.
- School supplies and experiential activities fee for the whole school year are as follows:
- In case students have to study online at home, this fee is still 100% required to maintain all learning activities according to the program.
- This fee is not refundable or transferable under any circumstances.
- This fee is collected once for the whole school year; students who enroll after December 31, 2023 pay 50% of the whole school year fee.
3. Uniform fee
- School uniforms are compulsory for students according to the regulations of the School.
- Uniform fees are:
- Primary school students: 2,700,000 VND/bundle
- Secondary school students: 3,500,000 VND/bundle
The school’s uniform bundle includes:
- In the first school year, students buy a full uniform bundle and pay on admission. From year 2, students can purchase individual items.
4. Daytime-boarding service fee
- This is a mandatory fee for all Genesis Students, used for organizing and providing students’ meals and drinks daily. The school serves lunch, dinner, and drinks. This fee includes the cost of organizing monthly parties and festivals and culinary events during the year, if any.
- The fee for daytime-boarding services is paid along with the tuition fee payment, the specific rates are as follows:
- At Tây Hồ campus, breakfast will be served at a fee of 440,000 VND/month. This fee is collected together with the daytime-boarding service fee. Parents wishing to register or stop using the breakfast service need to register information on the Service Registration Form with the School Office and complete the service fee at least 03 days before the application date.
- The school will finalize the refund at the end of the school year for the student’s days off when the student’s parents make a valid request for leave before 12:00 of the previous school day in accordance with the regulations for applying for leave. The fee refund rate is 75,000 VND/day for primary school and 100,000 VND/day for lower secondary schoolEligible forms of leave application: make a leave of absence from school in the “Ask for leave of absence” section via the electronic communication application or send a letter of leave of absence via email to the School Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students who miss school for half a day will not be refunded for meals and drinks.
- Food and drink service fees may change during the school year if there is a big fluctuation in food prices and will be notified by the School 30 (thirty) days before it is officially applied.
5. Transportation service fee
- School transportation is an optional service and is arranged based on the wishes of the student’s parents and the school’s ability to organize. If a student withdraws/drops out because he/she cannot provide bus service, the withdrawal/drop-out procedures still need to comply with the School’s policies.
- The school provides a transportation service to pick up and drop off students and is always accompanied by a school personnel in charge. Specific service fees are as follows:
– One-way registration: 2,000,000 VND/month
– Two-way registration: 2,400,000 VND/month
- This fee is paid at the same time as the tuition fee payment or at the time the need arises. Transportation service is only guaranteed in case the student’s parents have completed the payment and the School can arrange a suitable route with the family’s registration.
- Students who enroll/register to use the service from the 1st to the 15th of the month must pay the shuttle service fee for the whole month; Students who enroll/register to use the service from the 16th to the last day of the month will pay the shuttle service fee equal to 1/2 of the monthly fee.
- In case students register for pick-up and drop-off at two different points and not on the same route, the fee will be collected according to 2 routes.
- This fee may change during the school year if there is a big fluctuation in the market in petrol price or the price set by the supplier and will be notified by the School 30 (thirty) days before it is officially applied.
- Students wishing to register for a new / change form of transport / change location / stop using the service, Parents need to register on the Service Registration Form with the School Office at least 15 (ten five) days prior to the date of application and additional fees (if any) must be completed before using the service.
- Transportation fees will not be refunded for days when students are temporarily absent from school for any reason including registered absences.
- School transportation service fees will only be refunded in case the student’s parents notify the cancellation in accordance with required procedures. Usage fee is rounded to 0.5 month. The school makes the final settlement of the fee at the end of each tuition payment period.
- The school reserves the right to refuse to provide transportation service in the event that a vehicle cannot be arranged.
6. Extracurricular Clubs
- The school organizes extracurricular clubs after regular school hours. This program is voluntary. Parents of students in need can register with the School Office.
- Extracurricular club fees will be specified for each club and each time the club is held.
7. Late pick-up fees
- The school expects each student to be picked up on time to ensure their resting after school. The school does not encourage families to leave their children to stay after this time because children need to spend more time with the family in the evenings.
- Parents who wish to pick up their children any later than 17:00 can register with the school. Late pick up time is calculated from 17h00 daily, late pick up fee is calculated from 17h30 and late pick up fee is rounded to the hour, not counting specific minutes:
- Parents pick up their children within the first hour from 17:30 to 18:30: 50,000 VND.
- Parents pick up their children from 6:30pm onwards: the fee is 300,000 VND/hour.
- The late pick up fees incurred will be included in the fee schedule of the next payment period or final settlement at the end of the school year.
- Are understood to be fees that the school are delegated to collecting and spending, including the following:
- Compulsory health insurance: 700,000 VND/year (temporary collection). The school temporarily collects according to the current policies of Vietnam health insurance. In case the student already has this insurance, the parents of the student need to give the school office a copy of the health insurance card/document proving that the child is entitled to free or reduced health insurance according to policies. If the parents already have health insurance but do not notify and still pay for the school health insurance, the school will buy health insurance and return the health insurance card to the student similar to other cases.
- Electronic communication application fee: 480,000 VND/year.
V. PAYMENT TIMEFRAME AND METHOD
- For students studying at the Genesis Education System, the payment deadline for the new school year is before July 15, 2023 and the payment deadline for the second semester is before December 15, 2023.
- Tuition and other fees above must be paid by the time limit specified in Sections I, II and III. In case the above fee schedule does not stipulate the time to pay these fees, these fees must be paid on time according to the specific notice of the School Office or before the date of starting to use the service.
- Penalties for late payment after the specified date of payment will be automatically increased by 0.03%/day of late payment on the unpaid amount. It is the responsibility of the student’s parents to pay this additional amount (including the case where the payment is late due to the parent’s incorrect information or the bank’s fault).
- In case Parents do not pay the fee in full and on time according to fee policies or do not pay additional fees as notified by the School Office, the School has the right to not assign classes and not provide services to Students..
- Parents of students who pay fees after the specified deadline will not be entitled to deductions and discounts according to the deduction policies of the school.
- Students’ parents are responsible for actively paying fees on time. The school’s reminder notice for some reason cannot reach the student’s parents does not mean that the student’s parents can delay the responsibility to pay the fees for the student according to regulations.
- To ensure transparency, the school encourages parents to pay fees by bank transfer to the school’s account number. Transfer information:
Beneficiary: Công ty Cổ phần Giáo dục Khởi Nguyên
Account number: 11810001977690
Bank: Ngân hàng TMCP Đầu tư và Phát triển Việt Nam – Chi nhánh Bắc Hà
Transfer information: Họ tên học sinh, ngày sinh, lớp, khoản phí.
- The school is not responsible for settlement of fees in case the student’s parents do not specify the above information in the transfer content.
VI. FINANCIAL POLICIES FOR WITHDRAWAL/DROPPING OUT
- When a student withdraws from the school, in all cases, the student’s parents need to give a written notice in accordance with the regulations of the school, to the homeroom teacher and the school office at least 30 (thirty) days in advance of the official date of application. Parents of students who do not comply with this regulation, fees will not be refunded in any case. In case the student’s parents have not fulfilled their financial obligations, the school may refuse to process the withdrawal application.
- Fees for students withdrawing from school are regulated as follows:
- Tuition fees and transportation service fees: Fees up to the time of student withdrawal / official drop-out according to the above regulations (regardless of whether the student attends school or not) rounded 0.5 months of stopping the service and will finalize the refund of the remaining unused months (if any).
- Food and drink service fee: Will be charged to the student’s last day of school.
- School Development Fee: Non-refundable under all circumstances.
- School supplies and experiential activities fees: Non-refundable in all cases..
- Uniform fee: Refundable only in case the student withdraws/drops out and the refund fee corresponds with the list of uniforms that the student has not yet received.
- Electronic Communication Application Fee: Non-refundable under all circumstances.
Refundable fees (if any) will be settled within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of the complete set of required documents and bank account information of the student’s parents.
In case of force majeure, the collection or refund of fees will be decided by the school based on the individual circumstances.