Genesis Education System is pleased to announce that Hà Nội Genesis Primary and Secondary Schools (Nam Từ Liêm) officially recruit students for the academic year 2023-2024 and launches the Pioneer Scholarship Program.
The Pioneer Scholarship Program creates opportunities to study, experience, and create at the School of Green Initiatives for students from elementary to lower secondary school who aspire to become a member of the Genesis Green Community.
The scholarship is worth 30% of the tuition fee for an academic year. This scholarship will be deducted directly from the student’s tuition fee. Moreover, the school will maintain the regular tuition fee for the first 3 years for students enrolled in the 2023-2024 school year. Specific policies apply as follows:
1. Applicable students
- New students enrolling in the 2023-2024 school year at Hà Nội Genesis Primary and Secondary Schools (Nam Từ Liêm), including students transitioning within the Genesis School System.
2. Scholarship amount
The Pioneer Scholarship offers a discount of 30% of the regular tuition fee for the academic year 2023-2024.
- The school will maintain the same tuition fees announced in the Financial Policies of 2023-2024 for the first 3 academic years for the students enrolling in the period from the academic year 2022-2023 to the end of the academic year 2023-2024.
- Students pay the application fee and pass the entrance exam for the academic year 2023-2024, and complete the payment of the fee for the 2023-2024 school year (including fees at the beginning of the year and fees for the term/year) before 31st of March 2023.
- This scholarship is applied concurrently with the policy of 5% discount on the regular tuition fee when parents pay all annual fees before March 31, 2023 and cannot be applied at the same time with all other deduction policies..
- Not applicable to students studying at Genesis for the academic year 2022 – 2023 and re-enrolling.
- Students applying to transfer in the Genesis system will enjoy this policy and apply the conditions in the Financial Regulations for the academic year 2023-2024.
- Students participating in STEP UP Pre-Primary Club will enjoy this policy and will be assessed for admission during the Step Up Course 2023-2024 at Genesis with no additional application fees required..
4. General rules for all tuition fee deduction policies/scholarships:
- Minimum required admission fees: The required fees for the beginning of the year, tuition and other fees for 1 semester.
Students are only entitled to tuition fee deduction policies/scholarships provided parents pay admission fees in accordance with policies and deadlines as notified by the School.
- The tuition fee deduction policies/scholarships only apply to students studying at Genesis until the end of the school year. In case a student misses school at any time during the school year, all tuition fee deduction policies/scholarships will be withdrawn at the time of settlement, and students will have to pay an additional portion of the tuition fee deduction policies/scholarships previously applied.
All tuition fee deduction policies/scholarships are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- For students who are studying at Genesis Tay Ho campus in the academic year 2022-2023 and have transferred to Genesis Nam Tu Liem campus from the school year 2023-2024, they will continue to enjoy the Primary School tuition fee deduction policies/scholarships for the school year 2022-2023.
5. Effect duration
- This policy applies to the school year 2023-2024, effective from the 1st of November, 2022 until the 31st of March, 2023.