Frequently asked questions
For the school year 2023-2024, Genesis enrolls students with the following age ranges for each grade level:
- Preschool: children from 12 months old to 5 years old
- Primary school: students born in 2013-2017 (corresponding to grade 1 – grade 5)
- Secondary school: students born in 2010-2012 (corresponding to grades 6 – 8)
*Admission requirements: meet the entrance examination criteria of the Board of Directors.
– Kindergarten: admission is open every month
– Primary and Secondary schools:
- Admission at the beginning of the school year: starting from January to August every year, students officially go to school from August.
- Admission at the beginning of the second semester: starting from November to December every year, students go to school officially from January.
- Step 1: Register to receive information, visit the school;
- Step 2: Register for entrance exam/application;
- Step 3: Take the entrance exam/application;
- Step 4: Register to reserve a place – Complete the admission procedure.
New students applying to Genesis:
- Students applying for Primary School: academic results assessed at “Completion” or above; competences and character assessed at “Pass” or above.
- Students applying for Lower Secondary School: completed the Primary school curriculum; achieved “Excellent” conduct and “Good’ or above academic results throughout Primary school and in semester I of Lower Secondary school if the student enrolls in semester II.
- Students do not have infectious diseases, do not have dangerous congenital diseases, students do not have special educational needs (due to the current conditions and facilities of the school not being able to meet special needs).
- Students who are foreigners living in Vietnam or Vietnamese living abroad will be considered on a case-by-case basis and must comply with the regulations of the Department of Education and Training.
Students having transferred away from Genesis
- The school will review students’ records on a case-by-case basis.
- Genesis approaches student competency assessment according to the innovative policy of the Ministry of Education and Training and also a worldwide trend in order to comprehensively assess students’ qualifications and skills.
- These test formats are also based on the International Student Program assessment tests.
- Students who want to participate in the Genesis learning experience can register for the Admissions Conference and the Genee 1-Day Experience Program often announced by the Admissions Office.
- In addition, in order for parents to better understand the school, teachers, new school, teaching and learning methods, the school has a Step up club – Prepare students for Grade 1 & Summer Camp every year.
- The Step Up Club for students preparing to enter Grade 1 takes place from December to the end of May.
- Summer camp runs from mid-June to the end of July.
Training program and experiential activities
- Genesis is a Green School – The school builds and develops an educational program that harmoniously combines the framework curriculum of the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam and the IPC – International Primary Curriculum of Fieldwork Education, UK, focusing on bringing global sustainability into the school’s core values. The school provides an experience that links the development of fundamental skills, fosters creativity and problem-solving skills, promotes ethical values, and encourages students to innovate and overcome challenges in the present as well as in the future.
- Genesis is the first Vietnamese school project to receive the gold-grade LOTUS green certificate appraised and approved by the Vietnam Green Building Association (VGBC). The architecture of Genesis School is designed to be surrounded by a green space, ensuring 100% natural light coverage, improving the problems of light pollution, noise pollution, etc. Construction materials, equipment are also selected based on safety and environmental friendliness.
- Genesis connects and partners with many other green/sustainable schools around the world, giving us access to a large range of research and teaching materials and an international network of schools and volunteer experts with like-mindedness to exchange information, people and ideas to diversify activities and give students real learning opportunities and hands-on experiences. Education for sustainable development helps each student acquire the knowledge, skills, attitudes and values needed to shape a sustainable future.
- We connect a community of students, educators & school staff, students’ parents and activity partners, to jointly build and spread a green lifestyle, respectful and protective of the environment for the sustainable development of future generations.
The school’s Vietnamese program is supplemented with Reading habit and Creative writing lessons to help students enhance self-study ability, reading interest and learn about human knowledge, improve their ability to express their emotions, creativity, and promote a rich imagination.
– The Critical Math Program at Genesis was developed by Prof. Dr. Lê Anh Vinh with 2 periods/week with interesting experiential activities. Innovative teaching methods, building a foundation & developing critical thinking skills for students.
– In addition, the school also has Advanced Math lessons for 1-2 periods/week, suitable for students who are gifted & love Math challenges, preparing students for participating in Math competitions in the national & international levels.
Genesis aims to equip students with the following output standard competencies:
(15-17 Years old)
UPPER SECONDARY SCHOOL INTEGRATED STREAM (Grade 10-12)
UPPER SECONDARY SCHOOL A LEVEL DOUBLE DIPLOMA (Grade 11-12)
(11-14 Years old)
LOWER SECONDARY SCHOOL INTEGRATED STREAM (Grade 6-9)
LOWER SECONDARY SCHOOL IGCSE DOUBLE DIPLOMA (Grade 9-10)
LOWER SECONDARY SCHOOL BILINGUAL STREAM (Grade 6-8)
(6-10 Years old)
PRIMARY SCHOOL INTEGRATED STREAM (Grade 1-5)
PRIMARY SCHOOL BILINGUAL STREAM (Grade 1-5)
Facilities and services
In the school year 2023-2024, the Genesis Education System enrolls students at all levels from Kindergarten (12 months – 5 years old) to High School at 2 campuses:
Lower Secondary school (Grade 6 – Grade 8)
|Campus 1: Xuân Tảo Road, West of West Lake area, Hà Nội||x||x|
|Campus 2: H2-2 Area, Mễ Trì Ward, Nam Từ LIêm District, Hà Nội||x||x|
Campus 1: Xuân Tảo Road, West of West Lake Area, Hà Nội
Located on the new Nguyễn Văn Huyên street leading to the West of West lake urban area, Hanoi, Tây Hồ Genesis has a total area of more than 6000m2 with the architecture that ensures all three international requirements of space, function, and aesthetics.
The school’s design follows the philosophy of “Green Genesis”, which was designed by the inspiration coming from natural elements like a drop of water, a leaf, a pebble and the sun – the elements that start and maintain life on earth.
Genesis School is the first Vietnamese school project to receive the LOTUS green certificate, assessed and approved by the Vietnam Green Building Association (VGBC). The overall architecture of Genesis School is designed to emulate the shape of a pebble placed in the middle of an optimal green space for children (green space accounting for more than 60% of the school area), ensuring 100% open vision filled with natural light. Construction materials and equipment were selected and utilized following safety and environmental criteria, saving 46.7% of water, 51% of energy used, and reducing the total heat transfer index of the industrial shell for 56%.
Campus 2: H2-2 Area, Mễ Trì, Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội
Built according to the Lotus standards of Vietnam Green Building Council, located in area H2-2, Mễ Trì urban area, Nam Từ Liêm district, Hà Nội with a total construction area of 12,600m2.
The design of the school also ranked first in the “Low Carbon Buildings and Sustainable Cities” award list in Vietnam in 2021, announced by the The French Agency for Ecological Transition.
With up to 56% of the area covered by trees. The school consists of 4 floors with 36 classes and is designed to accommodate up to 900 students.
The student’s diet is designed to be suitable for each age group to avoid malnutrition due to lack of nutrients, or obesity due to excess consumption.
Student menus and meal times are updated on the Little Family Room application at the beginning of each week. Students are encouraged to be independent during meal times, aware of food hygiene and manners when eating. The lunch ladies take care of and encourage students to eat a variety of foods, eat their full meals, and contribute to nutrition education.
School transportation is an optional service and is arranged based on the wishes of parents and the ability of the School to organize transport routes.
Những câu hỏi thường gặp
Câu hỏi chung
Trường Mầm non và Tiểu học Genesis thành lập từ năm nào?
Trường thành lập từ năm 2019
Trường Genesis giảng dạy những khối lớp nào?
Hiện tại, Genesis đang giảng dạy khối Mầm non và Tiểu học
Trường Genesis có phải là trường quốc tế không?
Trường Genesis là trường Việt Nam lấy chương trình khung của Bộ giáo dục và đào tạo VN làm nền tảng và đưa vào liên kết giảng dạy các chương trình giáo dục chất lượng đạt chuẩn giáo dục Quốc tế
Ai là chủ đầu tư của trường?
Trường Genesis là trường phổ thông liên cấp chất lượng quốc tế được đầu tư bền vững bởi tập đoàn Capital house
Câu hỏi về Tuyển sinh
Đối tượng và yêu cầu tuyển sinh của trường Genesis
- Mầm non : trẻ từ 18 tháng tuổi – 5 tuổi
- Tiểu học : 6 tuổi – 10 tuổi
*Yêu cầu tuyển sinh: đạt tiêu chuẩn test định vị đầu vào của BGH
Quy trình tuyển sinh của trường Genesis diễn ra như thế nào?
- B1: Đăng ký nhu cầu tìm hiểu trường
- B2: Xác nhận lịch tham quan trường
- B3: Thăm trường
- B4: Ghi danh và đăng ký kiểm tra định vị đầu vào
- B5: Tham gia dự tuyển
Chúng tôi muốn liên hệ để tìm hiểu thêm về thông tin tuyển sinh thì có thể thực hiện qua kênh nào?
- Quý phụ huynh có thể qua thăm trường trực tiếp tại địa chỉ Trường mầm non và tiểu học Genesis đường Nguyễn Văn Huyên mới hoặc liên hệ trực tiếp qua số hotline : 024 6666 3111 – 0948 007 080
- Truy cập website hoặc facebook để tham khảo thông tin và để lại sđt nếu muốn được tư vấn thêm
Thời hạn nộp hồ sơ nhập học tại trường Genesis như thế nào?
Trước ngày nhập học ít nhất 1 tuần
Nhà trường có tổ chức ôn luyện trước khi thi tuyển không?
Trường Genesis không tổ chức ôn luyện trước kỳ thi cho học sinh. Nhà trường chỉ chuẩn bị cho các con tâm lý tốt nhất để bước vào kỳ thi
Học sinh có được học thử không?
Trường không tổ chức học thử cho học sinh
Nếu thi trượt đầu vào, có được phép thi lại không?
- Với những bài test định vị đầu vào, trường không tổ chức thi lại
- Với những đợt xét tuyển tập trung vào lớp 1, nếu con thi trượt đợt 1 thì có thể đăng ký thi lại đợt 2 hoặc đợt 3 tùy nhu cầu của gia đình